Income Tax Preparation Services
Income Tax Preparation for Individuals and Businesses
- We offer our clients a full range of tax planning strategies and preparation services that can minimize your tax liabilities and maximize your cash flow throughout the year. We provide planning that will keep you on track for your personal and business financial goals. Our strategies will ensure we take advantage of all deduction and credits that will benefit. We are diligent, knowledgeable, and up to date on the tax laws. We will organize your receipts, bank statements and bills to in order to capture all of the financial activity that will support the maximum deductions and credits on your tax return. We also provide you with secured electronic copies of all your tax returns and documents for easy access and storage.
- Our tax preparation services are quick and accurate. We offer our clients drop off services or we can prepare your return while you wait. We have secured systems to receive documents electronically.
- We prepare all the tax forms and schedule for every individual and businesses, 1040, 1040 EZ, 1040A. We specialize in Schedule A – Itemized Deductions, Rental Property Schedule E, Earned Income Credits, and Small Businesses – Schedule C. We have considerable experience with college deductions and credits.
- We process federal and state tax returns electronically. You can receive your tax refunds within 14 – 21 business days. We also offer refunds to be disbursed in several different ways:
- Direct Deposit in your bank account (s), (your refund can be split over different accounts utilizing an IRS designated form 8888.
- Receive a refund check at your home or pick up check at our office.
- Your refund can be disbursed on a debit card that will allow you to access your funds through an ATM or designated retail stores throughout the USA.
- We also specialize in preparing tax returns for Professional Corporations (P.C.), specifically for Dentist and Dental Practices. We also provide assistance with completing the IRS form 2553 Election by Small Business to be treated as a Subchapter S corporation for tax purposes.
Sole ProprietorsLimited Liability Companies (LLC)
Professional Limited Liability Company (PLLC)Professional Corporation (P.C.)C CorporationElection of S Corporation for Tax PurposesTrust – Form 1041, Tax Return for Estates and TrustsPrivate Family FoundationsNot for Profit- Returns of Tax ExemptOrganizations(All forms to include: 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120S, 1120, 990 and 990 PF)
- We also prepare corporate tax returns including 1120S form U.S Tax Return for S Corporation and 990 or 990 EZ Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax returns.